There was an error in this gadget

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Blog Update: Extended Leave

So I'm sure most (if any) consistent readers of this blog have noticed that I haven't posted in awhile. Well unfortunately life happens and more important obligations take top priority so in other words I'm going to be on and extremely long hiatus and God know when I'll be back (if ever).

 I'll probably be back in July to write up a post about attending Katy Perry's Prism Tour which I'll be attending or maybe in April when I go see Iggy Azalea (if that works out still) but in the mean time I'll be absent.

If you actually read my blog I want to thank you for even bothering to read what I had to write for the last 5 years and I want to thank every one who sent me material to promote.

 Well farewell for now



http://www.thegreatblacknorth.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment