There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, January 19, 2014

New Music: Danity Kane - Bye, Baby & All In A Days Work

I'm a huge Danity Kane fan and both their albums (Danity Kane 2006, Welcome To The Dollhouse 2008) were and still are the ISH! I loved the fact that each member of the group has a distinct sound so you know exactly who's singing without even having to look.

Well in 2013 my dreams of a reunion came true but I didn't find myself as excited as I thought I would be and all the drama of not having D.Woods in the group kind of turned me off. I don't see why these adult women can't grow up and do their reuion properly or don't do it at all. Danity Kane is a five piece group not a quartet but beggars can't be choosers and the fact that even four of these women could unite again is amazing.

Well the girls first offering of new material was their single 'All In A Days work', which we heard via a live performance and then we were graced with their first studio audio, 'Bye Baby'.

'All In A Days Work' is a Rock tinged sassy and empowring ladies anthem while 'Bye, Baby' is a funky R&B break up song. Listen to both songs below.






http://www.thegreatblacknorth.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment