There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

New Music Britney Spears ft. will.i.am - It Should Be Easy + Now That I've Found You

So Ms. Las Vegas residency has decided her third single from her latest album Britney Jean will be her will.i.am assisted 'It Should Be Easy', which in all honesty is a hot song but every one knows that 'Tik Tik Boom', 'Body Ache' or 'Til It's Gone' should have been third singles instead. I honestly don't know who decides what singles a musician should release but I need to get into that business because apparently the people in charge are doing it wrong.

On a side note if you check out Britney's official VEVO you'll notice that she uploaded Britney Jean bonus track,  'Now That I've Found You' to her page, which probably means it will be released as a single in the future as well. 'Now That I Found You' reminds me of Avicii's 'Wake Me Up' and if promoted well enough it could probably be a big hit for Britney.






http://www.thegreatblacknorth.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment