There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Music Video: Britney Spears - Perfume

Britney Spears latest effort 'Perfume' isn't getting much love but neither is the underwhelming Britney Jean (December 3rd 2013) that houses the single.

However the cinematic video for 'Perfume' is getting some praise and is helping to push the single, which is kind of doing bad. Then again a lot of people don't seem to care much for the video either but I can only speak for myself when I say truly enjoy the song and video.



Britney Jean is Britney Spears eighth studio album and is potentially her last album, which doesn't surprise me. So far the album has spawned singles 'Work B*tch', which has definitely grown on me and now her Sia penned second single 'Perfume'. I would mention sales but I kind of stopped blogging about sales numbers since they really don't reflect how good or bad an artist body of work is.



http://www.thegreatblacknorth.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment