There was an error in this gadget

Saturday, November 9, 2013

New Music: Hunger Games Soundtrack - Sia ft. The Weeknd - Elastic Heart + Christina Aguilera - We Remain

So I've never seen the Hunger Games nor have I read them and I don't have any plan to watch or read them in the foreseeable future either. So I pretty much just didn't pay much attention to anything associated with the movie but after finding out about some of the artist featured on the soundtrack I deiced to check out some of the music. Two of the stand out tracks were Sia's,  Diplo produced 'Elastic Heart' featuring Canadian musician, The Weeknd and Christina Aguilera's ' We Remain'. Listen to both songs below and get them on The Hunger Games: Catching Fire soundtrack due November 19th.











http://www.thegreatblacknorth.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment