There was an error in this gadget

Monday, October 21, 2013

Music News: We Finally Get To See Girls United In Action!

You know whats really funny? I was watching X Factor US edition season 3 and I never put 2 and 2 together. Girls United, which I blogged (see post HERE) about had appeared on the show for the groups edition.

Nicole Cordova of Girlicious joined with two other talented ladies by the name of Candice Craig and Alex Segal to creat Girls United but unfortunately the trio didn't make the final group cut (or at least that's what I heard since I missed a few episodes). I don't know what the future holds for the girl group but we can all finally see the girls in action, which I've been waiting for since 2012.








http://www.thegreatblacknorth.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment