There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Blog Update: Just When I Was Getting Into The Swing Of Things Again

Apparently most of my visits seem to be from spam/bot sites. God just when you think people actually reading what you write you find out its some stupid bot spammer and not an actual reader. Whatever! This totally pisses me off!

I'm going to ditch Google blogs when I have the time and move onto a better blog hosting site where I can actually make some money and gain real readers and traffic.


http://www.thegreatblacknorth.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Bluehost is definitely the best website hosting company for any hosting services you might need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

    Get professional trading signals sent to your cell phone daily.

    Follow our signals today and make up to 270% a day.

    ReplyDelete