There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, September 15, 2013

New Music: Britney Spears - Work Bitch

Britney Spears new single 'Work Bitch' hit the web a day earlier then expected and its not what I expected. Check it out below before you read my opinion of the song.



Well the song is definitely not what I was expecting and I was was kind of taken by surprise. There was no RuPaul sample like every one was speculating and the its a heavily produced electronic dance track that doesn't really follow the more urban theme I thought she was leaning towards this era. I'll admit it that most of Britney's music with the exception of her ballads are pretty good and she's never disappointed me with a good dance track but 'Work Bitch' might have to grow on me. I'm not going to say I hate it and I'm not going to say I love it either. I'm leaning more to the "dislike" side but maybe I just need to listen to it some more.


http://www.thegreatblacknorth.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you have to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Why your ex will NEVER get back...

    ReplyDelete