There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Blog Update: Sorry! I Had To Make A Cut

I just went through my inbox and I'm super appreciative that people took the time to send me material but I realized there is no way I can post everything. I wish I could but I can't so I'm going to start cutting some stuff. Blogging is a very time consuming hobby and unfortunately for me my real life responsibilities (life and work) won't allow me to focus on a blog and especially one that makes me no revenue.

I cut my artist submission from 100 emails to 40 unread emails. I'm not going to post anything but music and music videos so don't send me interviews or anything else that doesn't directly focus on music.

If you have any suggestions feel free to email me or leave a comment


http://www.thegreatblacknorth.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment