There was an error in this gadget

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Happy 67th Birthday To The Bikini

According to the Loop.ca its the 67th birthday of the Bikini and writer Sarah Robinson has put together a slideshow of the best bikini pics around, which inspired me to make a celebratory bikini playlist. Check out my fave videos that feature toned summer ready bods displaying bikinis at there best.

16. Paulina Rubio - Y Yo Sigo Aqui



15. Leona Lewis ft. Avicii - Collide



14. Beenie Man ft. Janet Jackson - Feel It Boy



13. Nicole Scherzinger ft. T.I. - Whatever You Like




















12. Nicki Minaj ft. Lil Wayne - High School



11. Trina - Pull Over



10. Mariah Carey - H.A.T.E.U



09. Nicki Minaj - Starships



08. Nicole Scherzinger ft. will.i.am - Baby Love



07. Mariah Carey ft. T.I. - I'll Be Lovin' U Long Time



06. Keshia Chanté - Set U Free



05. Beyoncé - Standing On The Sun



04. Sisqo - Thong Song




03. Snoop Dogg ft. Pharrell - Beautiful



02. Will.i.am ft. Kat Graham - I Got It From My Mama



01. Brooke Hogan ft. Stack$ - Falling



Honourable Mention

Tulisa ft. Tyga - Live It Up



Trina - Single Again



http://www.thegreatblacknorth.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment