There was an error in this gadget

Friday, March 1, 2013

New Music: Redfoo (Of LMFAO) - I'll Award You With My Body

I know I've been pretty harsh on LMFAO in the past but then I developed a kind of guilty pleasure relationship with the group after they released music that I could no longer resist.

Anyway the band has been on hiatus and both members (Sky Blu & Redfoo) have gone their seperate ways and as a result of that Redfoo has released his first solo single 'I'll Award You With My Body', which is like part two to the very addictive 'Sexy And I Know It'.

'I'll Award You With My Body' is all pulsating electronic beats with  humorous  lyrics that's are expected from anyone who is associated with LMFAO. Check out the soon to be chart topper below.


(SoundCloud Player Direct Link: HERE)


http://www.thegreatblacknorth.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment