There was an error in this gadget

Monday, March 25, 2013

New Music: Download Travis Garland's "Fashionably Late Volume II" EP

I know I'm really late but being late is so appropriate when the EP I'm posting is about called, Fashionably Late. The amazing and talented Travis Garland has fixed his fans with the second dose of smooth R&B tracks on his sequel of his previous EP, Fashionably Late.

The 5 track EP is sexy and current, which seems to be a hard issue for many R&B artist to do without becoming to pop. So I commend Travis on making such great music.

P.S. I cannot get enough of 'Blue Electric Roses'  and 'Neighbor'.

Fashionably Late Volume II Tracklist

01. Where To Land ft.lll
02. From Adam (Interlude)
03. Blue Electric Roses
04. Neighbor
05. Homewrecker


Listen to the tracks below via YouTube










Download Fashionably Late Volume II HERE and check out Travis' YouTube page HERE.


http://www.thegreatblacknorth.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment