There was an error in this gadget

Monday, January 14, 2013

New Music: Justin Timberlake ft. Jay-Z - Suit & Tie

So this is what Justin Timberlake has to offer us after a seven year hiatus from music? Please JT vanish away again if this is what you have to show for your comeback. The Timbaland produced 'Suit & Tie' is uneventful and it sounds so dated and not in a good way either.

Note to artist (especially Beyonce) Please we are in the year 2013! Can you guys stop trying to be so nostalgic! You can make current sounding R&B music that isn't electronic and doesn't steal the swag from the yesteryears. This song isn't even single material and in my opinion it doesn't have a huge radio appeal either.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that theirs another artist who's already perfected this "Blue Eyed Soul" sound and his name is Robin Thicke so please go back to the drawing board and get a new sound Mr. Timberlake unless you wish to be compared to Robin who, might I add does it better.

So its pretty clear I hate this underwhelming song but if you want to judge for yourself I'd advise you listen to it HERE because I can't currently embed it to my blog  yet.





P.S. This song is nearly as bad as Mariah's comeback track 'Triumphant (Get  'Em)'.


http://www.thegreatblacknorth.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment