There was an error in this gadget

Friday, January 18, 2013

Music Video: Ashlee Simpson - Bat For A Heart






















I've never been an Ashlee Simpson fan and I can honestly count the amount of songs that I like from her on one hand. 'Bat For A Heart' is her new 2013 single and it unfortunately won't be added to the list of material that I like from her.

The video is pretty boring and the song is equally boring. I don't know if any one else has noticed this about a lot of musicians images recently but there has been a rise in this so-called new-age faux-indie look that so many musicians  have adopted. I'm guessing its their sad attempt to blend in with this generations major buyers who frequently haunt the web on sites like Tumblr and Instagram. Dear I call them emo hipsters or whatever the hell they call themselves but you can clearly see that Ashlee's trying to pander her music to that crowd by making this dreary vulgar mess.



Wow 2013 seems to be shaping up to be a year of bad come backs.

http://www.thegreatblacknorth.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment