There was an error in this gadget

Friday, January 25, 2013

Music News: BARS 2.0: Episode #1



If your a hip-hop head and love hearing clever rhymes and fresh witty deliveries then BARS 2.0 is for you! BARS is an on-line series that debuted in 2008 and it  featured some of the dopest freestyles from upcoming emcees in New York. Four years later the series executive producer Donny Goines, CEO of Ink Different Inc., Artists.MTV (mtv.com/artists) and Co-Executive Producer Jake Hart joined forces to bring BARS 2.0 which is nationwide this time around. Excutive producer Donny Goines had this to say about the artist that appear on BARS series.

 “You can’t buy your way on BARS. Your record label cannot secure an appearance on this series. All talent is handpicked by myself at my sole discretion. The word ‘bars’ to me means lyricism, clever wordplay, and amazing punchlines and as an emcee myself, I will continue the tradition of hip-hop I was raised on."

 If you are interested in appearing or would like to know more information about the series, please contact Sanchay Singhal at ink.mmxii@gmail.com. 
 

http://www.thegreatblacknorth.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment