There was an error in this gadget

Monday, January 14, 2013

I FORGOT: Review Of 2012: Leftover Stuff


So I forgot to post these songs and video in my Favorite and BEST material of 2012 reviews and I didn't think it was fair that these songs didn't get the credit they deservered so Here are the three songs that I couldn't just ignore and leave off my list of 2012.


Demi Lovato - Give Your Heart A Break


Calvin Harris ft. Florence Welch - Sweet Nothings



I completely forgot to add Elle Varner's beautiful video for her smooth love song 'I Don't Care', which I advise every one to watch. This video is the reason I even did this post because I wasn't about to let 2012 go by with out giving this video and song the shout out it deserves so enjoy my late additions to my 2012 reviews.

Elle Varner - I Don't Care



If you wish to see my full reviewsand countdowns of 2012 then click the links below.

WORST Songs
BEST Songs
BEST/WORST Albums/Mixtapes
BEST Music Videos


http://www.thegreatblacknorth.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment