There was an error in this gadget

Friday, January 4, 2013

Artist Promo: Jade Alston - F*ckin Problem (R&B She-Mixx) (A$AP Rocky Cover)






















I'm not familiar with A$AP Rocky besides his remix to Rihanna's 'Cockiness' and his music video for 'Long Live A$AP'  So when singer/songwriter Jade Alston decided to cover his song 'F*ckin' Problem'  I had to look up the original

After hearing the original version I've come to the conclusion that I really like Jade's version, which samples Mya's 'Case Of The Ex' and I really dislike A$AP's original version. I commend Jade for turning an unoriginal and cliched rap song into a  great r&b track.  R&B FTW!!!!






'F*Ckin' Problem' (R&B Mix) is a buzz track to help promote Jade's upcoming sophomore EP, Sunday Morning: Single On A Saturday Night Pt. 2. For more info make sure you hit up Jade's official website for free music and other goodies.


http://www.thegreatblacknorth.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment