There was an error in this gadget

Monday, January 14, 2013

Artist Promo: Anna Rose - Electric Child + My Body Is A Cage

Soulful rock belle, Anna Rose is at it again with the release of her new track, 'Electric Child' off of her forthcoming sophomore album, Behold A Pale Horse. Check out the bluesy rock tinged track below and get into Anna Roses soulful voice below.


Anna Rose has also covered Canadian band Arcade Fires 'My Body Is A Cage' and has released her very own haunting music video to accompany the cover. I won't pretend that I've ever heard the original version but I'm going to check it out after watching and listening to Anna Roses haunting rendition.


Anna Rose - "My Body Is A Cage" from The MuseBox on Vimeo.


Anna Rose has also been a confirmed as a  performer at the 2013 Canadian Music Week. For more information you can coonect with Anna at these various websites.


TWITTER


http://www.thegreatblacknorth.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment